Honey Lee holds on to viewers' hearts in 'One the Woman' with her comical acting

Article: 'One the Woman' shows the cool unni with refreshing action and narration

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+399, -28] The drama's quite a contrast to 'The Veil'. I watched both in the beginning but 'The Veil' is so dark and keeps me in a state of anxiety whereas 'One the Woman' is easy to watch and cathartic too. During a time like ours, I think a drama that makes you laugh is the better fit for me.

2. [+218, -23] Honey Lee's comical acting is the best

3. [+83, -4] I can't wait for the weekends because of 'One the Woman'~~~ ^^

4. [+51, -7] Reality can be so frustrating, I wait for 'One the Woman' because it's so fun to watch. 

5. [+45, -3] ㅋㅋ A fun and cathartic drama~~~

6. [+15, -1] I burst out laughing at every episode! Who am I!!!!!

7. [+13, -2] Honey Lee is so beautiful and a great actress to boot... she's the best

8. [+12, -1] I never really liked Honey Lee but fell for her through 'Extreme Job'. I've loved all of her comical roles~ she feels like someone I can grab soju with, like that super friendly dongsaeng or nuna you know around town! 

9. [+12, -4] I've never been so amazed with an actress as with her~~ from her facial expressions to her speech mannerisms, she's too fun~

10. [+8, -2] I love blowing away all of my stress through Honey Lee's facial expressions and lines

-