A third party claims to know the truth behind Kim Sun Ho's scandal

Article: Netizen claiming to know Kim Sun Ho to reveal all "I will expose the truth"

Source: E-Daily via Naver

1. [+6,248, -1,471] Isn't this just a case of two people who were in a relationship and mutually agreed to an ab*rtion after a mistake? Don't you all sleep with the person you're dating? Isn't ab*rtion a viable option for people who aren't in positions to take responsibility for a baby? Is she mad about their breakup only now that he's blown up? I'm not saying either of them is in the right but it's wrong to only hate on the man's side for this. You may think I'm a man for saying that but I'm a woman. I really think the woman exposed all of this with malicious intent... I don't see any right thing that she did either.

2. [+4,047, -106] The truth.. seems like his agency was the bad guy in this. His contract ended with them in September but that's when he blew up so they were holding on to them and then broke him in the end. No wonder.. I was wondering why the agency was so slow to act when the scandal first broke. I guess that was the reason? They seem problematic, and I hope the truth is revealed.

3. [+2,233, -143] The flower they've been watering and fertilizing is just now starting to bloom and now that it's trying to change its own pot, seems like the agency was bothered by it. It's a risk every celebrity carries... Feels rather convenient that they turned a blind eye to all of this when he was under them but chose to blow it up now that he wasn't going to renew his contract with them. I felt that something was off... no wonder. If I was that ex-girlfriend, I never would've exposed him like this. I would've held on to it as blackmail and controlled him into doing what I say.

4. [+1,727, -473] Unfortunate for Kim Sun Ho. And how frustrating of that woman. I wonder if she would've pulled this if he wasn't a celebrity? A break-up should be the end-all, tsk tsk.

5. [+433, -20] If there is a twist to this whole scandal, I am curious to know what it is. The timing of the scandal is so convenient and there was definitely something off about how his agency handled it. Am I the only one who felt that? It took two days for Kim Sun Ho's career to shatter to rock bottom! I have a feeling that Kim Sun Ho is choosing to just take it all with him in silence.

6. [+390, -7] Hmm.. Maybe the agency knew that Kim Sun Ho was not going to renew his contract with them so they got into contact with his ex-girlfriend... like "hey, don't you think it's unfair what he did to you?" Because the timing of this entire scandal is exactly! right after his drama ended. And his agency didn't respond at all the whole time either...

7. [+284, -7] I wonder if the new OP is trying to claim the agency cooked up this entire thing because a contract renewal wasn't in the works. If that's true, his agency is truly malicious. I felt that it was weird that a celebrity was being crucified this hard over something so private and that a lot of couples deal with.

8. [+288, -29] Kim Sun Ho clearly is in the wrong but this woman is even weirder. I'm glad they broke up. How can she act so upset after she deliberately exiled him? It's like saying "oops, sorry you're dead" ㅋㅋ I'm a woman myself but she scares me

9. [+267, -29] Everyone gets into relationships.. his just happened to be a brief one with a divorcee. Wouldn't anyone bring up ab*rtions if your partner got pregnant in a situation both of you weren't ready to take on? I bet foreigners think this whole thing is so weird... to send a person's life to rock bottom over something like this.

-

Article: 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha' cancels photo essay release over Kim Sun Ho's scandal

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+3,021, -254] Please just release it~ think of the rest of the cast~~ ㅜㅜ

2. [+1,446, -152] This drama is being negatively affected by Kim Sun Ho, let's please admit that ㅋㅋㅋ what's with all the downvotes by the Kim Sun Ho ajumma fans ㅎㅎ the other cast members have had to cancel interviews and schedules. Sigh, I really enjoyed healing through this drama... sigh... Hong banjang, goodbye...

3. [+1,319, -113] Is it really worth canceling this release over him? Kim Sun Ho may have been the lead but it's not like this was a monodrama where he was the only character.

4. [+362, -21] I never watched the drama and have no intention of buying this photobook but they should just release it. It's not like the other cast members were just there for fun?? And scandal aside, it's unfair to punish the other cast members for it too.

5. [+264, -8] Please separate the drama from his scandal. Kim Sun Ho is not Hong banjang himself. He's an actor. We are not supporting Kim Sun Ho but Hong banjang. I can see why interviews are being canceled but it feels unfair to cancel things like this photo essay. I bet there are a lot of people who are hoping to buy it...

6. [+208, -15] I understand that he's in the wrong and that his image has been impacted by all of this but the consequences feel so severe. I personally think drunk driving celebrities are worse than what Kim Sun Ho did and yet they all come back to variety shows after a few months of pretend reflection.

7. [+179, -0] Oh no... this is unfair to the other cast members. He's not the only character in the show. I loved everyone in the town. Just release it and let the people who want to buy it buy it..

8. [+109, -4] Why cancel it? Just let the people who want it buy it. The cinematography was so beautiful in this drama, it's not worth canceling this at all.

-