Jun Ji Hyun begged 'Kingdom' scriptwriter for a role

Article: Jun Ji Hyun, "I begged 'Kingdom' scriptwriter to let me in the drama, even as a zombie"

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

1. [+345, -65] I remember someone's comment about her fried chicken CF where they lost their appetite because it's a turn off to see someone who doesn't look like they'd even touch fried chicken advertising it ㅋㅋ

2. [+354, -77] Every time she comes on the screen, I go wow ㅜㅜ She's in her forties but she has it all ㅜㅜ

3. [+239, -9] The drama is what keeps me going. There's nothing fun lately.

4. [+191, -57] Movies and dramas are always using the same people so every movie feels like the same movie... Let's please give opportunities to other people.

5. [+96, -14] I don't think she's a good fit for the drama. There must've been other better rookies that would help the story more. This was the same issue with Jang Dong Gun and Hyun Bin's historical zombie movie.

6. [+77, -2] I'm niot her anti but I would've rather had a fresh face for 'Kingdom' than her again

7. [+80, -11] Let's be real, if she had really been offered a zombie role, she wouldn't have even considered it

8. [+80, -23] Let's please cast some new faces

9. [+63, -10] I'm getting tired of her. All of her CFs remind me of her 'My Sassy Girl' character.

10. [+54, -1] Kim Eun Hee scriptwriter, please take a break on 'Kingdom' and make 'Signal' season 2 ㅜㅜ

-