Taemin to enlist in the army next month

Article: https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2gYmlF8lw/

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+787] Soo Man-ah, serve for him instead. How can K-Pop continue without Baekhyun and Taemin?

2. [+522] K-Pop is not possible without Baekhyun and Taemin

3. [+354] Baekhyun... Taemin... both leaving to serve in May.. this is crazy

4. [+186] Please, Lee Soo Man, serve for Taemin, it's my request ㅠ

5. [+110] What're you saying.. how can a 29 month old serve anywhere.. ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+132] Wow... what about Super M... I guess that just leaves NCT...

7. [+68] Wait, SM, hold on a minute, this isn't right... what about Super M, huh?

8. [+13] I don't want to live

9. [+8] Soo Man grandpa needs to step up, we can't have K-Pop without Baekhyun and Taemin

10. [+9] I know he'll do well but I'm already worried ㅠㅠ he's still a 16 year old baby in my eyes ㅠㅠ

-