Han Chowon confirmed to debut with Cube's Light Sum

Article: 'Produce' Han Chowon finally debuting in Cube's new girl group

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+177] I'm happy for her... she was eliminated because of the rigging ㅠㅠ I wish her the best!

2. [+111] I hope she does well, she's really talented

3. [+55] Chowon-ah, I'll support you ㅠㅠ my one bias from 'Produce 48' ㅠ let's make sure you succeed

4. [+24] I was wondering where I remembered her from and it's Boombayah

5. [+9] Cube really likes those hard S sounds - CLC, Light Sum

6. [+1] I support you ㅠㅜㅠ

7. [+1] Light Sum ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

8. [+1] I always thought she would do better solo than in a girl group

9. [+1] Is Cube releasing a new girl group because they think (G)I-Dle is done because of Soojin...?

10. [+1] Cube, you need to be working on SSJ right now ㅠㅠ are you going to throw away (G)I-Dle? ㅠㅠ

-