Whasa turns even gray sweatpants into a sexy trend



Article: Grandpa's gray sweats are sexy... Whasa, Sunmi, and Linda G's fashion

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

1. [+1,379, -126] You're telling me that Whasa looks sexy in those sweats? ㅡㅡ Even though they make her proportions look about as short as a corgi's?

2. [+457, -12] Not very sexy at all

3. [+336, -9] Looks like a monk fit

4. [+106, -15] Those sweats make her look like she just took a dump, what's with the length of her legs too ㅋㅋ

5. [+70, -5] Please stop putting sexy and Whasa in the same sentence

6. [+51, -14] Whasa's so ugly, I'm amazed that there are people who like her

7. [+37, -4] Journalist-nim, you look like Whasa

8. [+32, -1] I don't hate Whasa but... this style doesn't look good

9. [+31, -1] I'll never understand why Whasa randomly started getting media hype

10. [+31, -5] Whasa's proportions look below average ㅋㅋ

11. [+28, -3] Women are so weirdly into Whasa but they all get pissed when you tell them they look like her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+27, -4] I just don't get why people call Whasa sexy. She's not sexy or cool at all. I get that it's personal taste but I would never date her in real life... though I'm sure it's likewise for her too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+24, -2] Where's the sexy? These are worse than those old school hip hop pants.

-