SSAK3 is unrivaled on the digital charts


Article: SSAK3's unrivaled digital power... from lining up the charts to bringing back solo songs

Source: SBS via Naver

1. [+117, -15] The best combo~ I praise them~👏👏👏 SSAK3 is so fun

2. [+89, -17] Honestly, I'm not able to tell what the best songs are these days... none of them have the emotion that 90s songs had, and I can barely make out what the lyrics are saying. New singers are constantly debuting but I don't care for any of them. I'm so glad that songs by Koyote and SSAK3 are around right now and hope for more to come out.

3. [+52, -0] SSAK3 is living up to their name, that's why you need to make sure you name your stuff right

4. [+35, -6] I'm so into them lately... my emotional gage is way up

5. [+33, -10] The power of variety is what this is

6. [+19, -2] I listen to the latest songs these days and wonder "what is this?" Random English lyrics, rap that I can't understand. There's just no emotion in any of it. They're good singers but that's it. That's all you're left with at the end of the song... oh.. they sang well... no flow or emotion in the songs, just sung well. I think that's why so many people are falling back in love with 90s, early 2000s, and even 80s songs. What's the point of having all these girl groups and boy groups when there aren't any songs worth listening to?

7. [+9, -2] People like SSAK3 just because they do. They shouldn't have to worry about "stealing opportunities" from others or taking the spotlight away from their juniors. Why should they care?

8. [+8, -1] It's all down to their own talent in the end!

9. [+7, -1] Better than trot, that's for sure

-