Korea ramps up efforts as it enters stage 2.5 of social distancing


Article: 'Good job staying home'

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+1,399, -63] Something about this makes me choke up~ good job to everyone for staying home despite how hot it was today~~

2. [+1,331, -50] 'Good job staying home' I like that title 🥺🥺🥺

3. [+1,170, -54] Ah, why is this making me choke up!!! Let's all cooperate and win this together!! South Korea fighting!!

4. [+33, -1] My poor wife has been home with our children for months on end, she's been suffering.. ㅠㅜ

5. [+28, -2] I haven't opened my front door in two days, I'm proud of myself

6. [+25, -3] If only after reading this article, I get to wake up to a new article tomorrow saying the virus is over...

7. [+23, -2] I know that people are still going out but there are just as many of us who are staying home. I trust that we can beat this!!

8. [+21, -0] I know that there's a lot of talk about people not staying home in the media but this weekend has made me realize that there are a lot of us staying home too. I looked out to my apartment parking lot and saw it filled with cars. When I went out for an errand earlier that night, the highways were basically empty like it was 1 am. I was very touched at how people are listening but also a bit heartbroken at how empty the streets were. Let's all just suffer a bit longer, fighting to everyone in our country.

9. [+18, -6] It's always the same people following the rules. Those that don't are still going out. Can't stand seeing people on the elevators with bibles in hand..

10. [+17, -2] The only time I left the house since last week was to throw out the trash. My children kept begging to go out at first but after I told them that we need to be careful because of the virus, they don't even mention it anymore. It's so sad to see my children asking for my masks even when they're only going out into the hall ã… ã… 

-

Article: '0 cases' the miracle of a pre-school... "We kept our masks on"

Source: JTBC via Nate

1. [+3,131, -40] I'm proud of them, they're doing better than the adults~ a round of applause for these children who wear their masks and follow the rules

2. [+2,489, -30] Aigoo, I'm so happy for them. If only some adults who still don't get it would learn from you guys.

3. [+2,208, -71] Jun Kwang Hoon and his crazy followers should learn from this

4. [+72, -2] Us adults are sorry...ã… ã… 

5. [+60, -0] Honestly, children are very vigilant about keeping their masks on even in pre-school and elementary school. I think it's because they grew up knowing it was natural to wear because of all the fine dust in the air. They don't have any ill feelings towards it and will even keep it on until I have to remind them to take it off once they get home. They even know to wash their hands immediately after an outing~ Makes me amazed at the education they're receiving in school~~

6. [+42, -1] This country is going backward. Rules that adults should be following are being better performed by pre-schoolers, sigh ã… ã…  let's please get our acts together.

7. [+40, -1] Thank you to the children for following the rules. Please continue maturing as you are. Our country has a lot to see and offer once you grow up. Stay healthy, kids.

8. [+40, -2] Yeah, my neighborhood hasn't had any new cases from our elementary school. Kids... are really so good at following the rules. I have no more words to spare for the religious. Can't stand that the elderly basically turned all of our early efforts into nothing.

9. [+33, -2] I asked my 6 year old for a kiss without thinking and she covered her mouth saying no, because of the virus... Kids are following the rules to a T, it's us adults who are the problem ㅜㅜ

10. [+32, -2] Props to the teachers... it can't be an easy job to constantly have to remind every child of these rules..

-