BTS releases their first English song 'Dynamite'


Article: BTS releases first English song "Dynamite"... aiming for Billboard #1

Source: Chosun Ilbo via Naver

1. [+109, -9] They're going to get #1 on the Billboard no matter what ㅎㅎ

2. [+86, -2] BTS is already Korea's gem regardless of rank!!

3. [+24, -1] The new song is great! They're going to win #1, I know it. I hope they continue down this path of success, I'll be supporting them!

4. [+24, -3] Kids, let's get to #1 on the Billboard~~

5. [+14, -4] An idol without antis~ the pride of Korea~ this uncle supports you~

6. [+8, -0] It's been a pretty hard three days staying home with my kids because of the virus but today my mouth has been in a permanent smile. Thank you for the support and consolation. The music video is just exploding with cuteness.

7. [+7, -0] I hope people don't give them too much pressure about winning #1 on the Billboard. As a fan, I just hope that their music gives people hope and consolation in a difficult time.

8. [+7, -1] I really do think BTS has helped spread K-Pop further around the world as well as our country. Looking forward to this new English song.

9. [+7, -1] I wonder if the English song is to get air time on radios. BTS has had good numbers on YouTube and stream sites but radios won't air you unless your song is in English, so... I remember it was a problem for 'Gangnam Style' back then as well. I guess we have a chance at #1 this time then.

10. [+3, -0] 'Dynamite' is a song that lifts your mood! It truly is a healing song. Thank you to BTS for it.

-