Black Pink and BTS are ready for August comebacks



Article: BTS and Black Pink, same but different 'comeback daejun'

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+151, -14] BTS, let's get #1 on the Billboard~!!!

2. [+50, -0] Wishing success for both of them

3. [+34, -4] Black Pink fighting!!

4. [+53, -26] Black Pink

5. [+15, -0] Let's get both groups to blow Hallyu up all over the world!!!!!!!

6. [+17, -6] bts💜💜💜

7. [+15, -5] BP fighting, the best

8. [+9, -1] Tannies, fighting! Finally it's tomorrow~~~♡♡♡♡

9. [+9, -2] In my four years as a BP fan, I never thought I'd get to hear a collab song with Selena Gomez. I still can't believe it, it's a crazy combo ã… ã… 

10. [+8, -1] Both teams are on the same side for K-Pop. As leaders of Hallyu all over the world.. I'm proud of them. I just hope their agencies are backing them up well.. please.

11. [+5, -0] BP, BTS, both are the one top groups for male and female idols. Wishing them both the best ❤️

-