AkMu's Lee Soo Hyun is the official cover song artist for Disney's Mulan


Article: Disney's choice is AkMu's Lee Soo Hyun for Korea's 'Mulan'

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

1. [+101, -1] She's always loved Disney songs and covered them often at concerts, I'm so proud that she can finally sing it officially!! ^^

2. [+33, -0] She's going to be a great match. I've always looked forward to her getting to sing a Disney OST! Fighting!

3. [+19, -0] Such great news~^^ Always supporting you, AkMu, and Soo Hyun fighting!

4. [+12, -1] That's really amazing. AkMu never fails to impress me. I wonder how their parents raised such a gem...

5. [+10, -3] Her voice will be a great fi~~~

6. [+6, -0] Her voice is so clear and her image is so pure... I really want to go to an AkMu concert one day. They're just the best.

7. [+6, -0] Her voice is so clear, I love it

8. [+5, -0] Lee Soo Hyun fighting!

-