Lee Sung Kyung, IU, and more popularize the jumpsuit fashion trend






Article: Lee Sung Kyung, IU and more wear trendy jumpsuits that are a 'WFH' fashion item overseas

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Naver

1. [+1,693, -4] Too uncomfortable to go to the bathroom in

2. [+639, -4] Work from home fashion?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and who's looking?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ your puppy??

3. [+586, -6] ㅋㅋㅋ Work from home fashion, what a joke. Working in your pajamas is the best work from home fashion.

4. [+379, -3] Too difficult to use public bathrooms in, especially when you're in a rush

5. [+278, -7] My 7 year old daughter told me "Dad, don't dress me in this, I can't go to the bathroom" ㅋㅋ

6. [+52, -2] Whenever I use the bathroom, I start to hate my morning self for picking this outfit

7. [+45, -0] You basically have to take the top part off in order to go to the bathroom, it's not comfortable at all

8. [+37, -0] Bathroom stuff aside, it's also uncomfortable when you're sitting because it's either riding up or pulling at your neck. I do admit it looks stylish on super skinny models.

9. [+29, -0] As someone who's been working from home for a year, the best outfit to wear is underwear and a tanktop.

10. [+27, -0] You better make sure your bathrooms are large and clean on days you wear this ㅋ

-