Seolhyun shares her diet meal plan



Article: AOA Seolhyun shows her diet food

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+507, -31] And yet my pathetic ass just ate kimchi jjim with makgeolli and I'm finishing off with nachos..!

2. [+498, -33] I suddenly really hate myself

3. [+429, -25] Even Seolhyun's eating like this, why can't I...

4. [+50, -4] Please don't hate yourself by comparing yourself to Seolhyun. Her career is based off of her looks and image, and she will be rewarded with wealth for her efforts and suffering. THat's the only reason why she's doing it. The rest of us women need to just monitor our eating and exercise, just enough so that our health isn't impacted. There's nothing to gain from starving.. Let's all be healthy. Don't suffer from losing your period and hair loss.

5. [+32, -3] With all of the activity that they do from attending events to dance practices, you would think they wouldn't have to eat like this to maintain their weight, so why eat so little? She's already so skinny. She could maintain it by eating normally.

6. [+16, -18] She manages her body but not her vocal skills

7. [+12, -0] I just ate but I'm still boiling water for my cup ramen... ㅋㅋㅋ well, I'm still going to eat it!

8. [+9, -1] Imagine if a world-renowned singer like Adele was born in Korea... she probably would've never even got to debut as a singer

9. [+8, -0] You'll... die if you eat like that. Please don't assume that she eats like this every day. It's easier to assume she does intermittent fasting of some sort.

10. [+8, -0] At least there's a sandwich.. I don't think I could live off of boiled eggs and grape tomatoes..

-