Fan account of meeting 'The World of the Married' star Park Hae Joon goes viral


Article: 'The World of the Married' Lee Tae Oh/Park Hae Joon, first person account of real life sighting goes earns attention "hilarious"

Source: Star Today via Nate

"I went out to Goyang and noticed that the filming team for 'The World of the Married' was in town. Lee Tae Oh-nim is super handsome. I always thought I'd give him a piece of my mind if I ever met him but I was about to volunteer to be his third wife..."

1. [+3,017, -19] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She was going to talk smack but almost volunteered to be his third wife ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,275, -19] His third wife ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,115, -20] Oh man, people are too funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his third wife ㅋ

4. [+160, -1] I'm glad he's earning attention, even if it's late in his career ^^

5. [+158, -2] He's middle-aged but has such sexy, big eyes.. and there's something about him that looks like he has no backbone ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+156, -3] I don't think anyone can pull off this character as well as he is. Kim Hee Ae is showing the best acting of her career but he's right by her side, not being pushed aside.

7. [+109, -1] I really liked him as Seung Ryeo in 'My Ajusshi' too. I think good actors are bound to see the spotlight.

8. [+105, -3] The fan is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ almost became the third wife ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+100, -4] Park Hae Joon is too sexy... and I'll be in line to be his fourth

10. [+98, -1] Koreans are such memers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ whenever I read comments, sometimes it feels like I'm the only unfunny person ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-