Song Seung Hun criticized for not wearing a face mask while shopping at a supermarket


Article: Song Seung Hun earns criticism for not wearing a mask at supermarket in Jeju Island "thought this was filmed pre-corona"

Source: E-Today via Nate

1. [+2,331, -53] Lots of controversies lately. With the times being what it is, wearing a mask is a necessity.

2. [+2,102, -67] I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed that

3. [+2,043, -63] He deserves hate for this one

4. [+161, -6] Producers should also be catching stuff like this

5. [+123, -11] He's so bad at acting, I don't get why he's a top star???

6. [+103, -10] Masks are a necessity... and he never put one on even once

7. [+81, -6] Well you can't film a scene of people freaking out over seeing him at the supermarket if he's wearing a mask and no one notices him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew he was going to get hate for this scene

8. [+77, -9] He deserves the hate. How can you be so irresponsible?

9. [+61, -5] Celebrity or not, everyone should be social distancing ㅠ

10. [+60, -5] I was wondering the whole time why he wasn't wearing a mask

11. [+43, -2] Every time these controversies happen, I also put blame on the producers;; Did they not think that viewers would notice this? It was the first thing I thought of when I saw this scene.

12. [+34, -2] Thoughtless producers... did they not expect this reaction??

-