G-Dragon shares a new photo update


Article: "Cross on his calf" Big Bang G-Dragon, life update picture 'this is GD aesthetic'

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+1,144, -93] Narrow and short.. yup, that's GD

2. [+1,000, -88] Doing the most

3. [+799, -75] I wonder what all the stupid fangirls and fanboys are thinking to be supporting a druggie like him? He must think of his fans as pigs.

4. [+37, -6] Looks exactly like a choding

5. [+35, -6] Now that he's older, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to change up his image. Tattoos are easy to get but harder to erase.

6. [+32, -8] Is he wearing insoles? Even with them on, I bet he's 160 cm.

7. [+26, -3] Reminds me of those early 2000s aesthetic pictures...

8. [+25, -6] He's honestly 158 cm, right?

9. [+25, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+17, -2] I saw him next to Kim Min Joon at a fashion show and... what a reality check. YG's marketing team must be super strong to be able to market this kid as some fashion star...

-