J Hope's mother gifts Leeteuk an autographed BTS CD


Article: SuJu Leeteuk receives autographed CD from BTS J Hope's mother... heartwarming story

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+344, -55] I feel like Leeteuk's going to milk this story on variety shows...

2. [+261, -17] I purple you, J Hope 💜

3. [+214, -14] Hosuk-ah..

4. [+31, -2] Heck, even I would want to show off stories I share with BTS... let's not be too negative, guys...

5. [+24, -0] I think J Hope's parents have a soft spot for Leeteuk considering what happened with his family and all

6. [+24, -0] J Hope is such an angel, imagine how great his parents must be as well

7. [+23, -0] It's funny that Leeteuk shares a story with not J Hope but his parents ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I wish them all health

8. [+16, -3] As a non-celebrity, it feels weird that Leeteuk is so happy about receiving an autographed CD from BTS... since they're both stars and all, you just assume they'd be close

9. [+10, -0] Leeteuk has been a BTS fan since they were rookies and always looked after them. Shindong would link BTS' stages with praise and always complimented them and treated them well on his radio show. Imagine how proud they must feel to see a rookie group they've been supporting do so well now. I like seeing the two groups together~

10. [+10, -0] I think anyone would want to show off anything related to BTS ã…Ž

-