Goo Hara's brother aims to start the Goo Hara Foundation in addition to Goo Hara's Law


Article: GooHara's oppa, "Petition for legislation for 'Goo Hara Law' to help others... planning to start a foundation in Goo Hara's name"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,219, -7] Goo Hara Foundation.. I hope that it can save many like its name

2. [+932, -11] That's a good idea

3. [+837, -6] Find stength

4. [+50, -1] I really hope the Goo Hara Law passes so that we never have to deal with parents who threw their own kids away come back for the money, like with the Sewol Ferry, Sulli's father, and Goo Hara's mother.

5. [+45, -0] What a great oppa.. I hope Goo Hara can rest at peace in heaven..

6. [+43, -4] So lonely, even in death..

7. [+39, -1] I can't believe she had attempted suicide five times ㅠㅠ could therapy not have helped her? There had been prior news reports about her suicide attempts so I didn't believe it even when she had passed. This is so sad ㅠㅠ

8. [+37, -2] The mother is so evil.. I can't believe such well rounded children were born from her. I have a 15 month old child of my own and feel guilty that I can't give her the world... I wish nothing but the best for Hara and her brother.

9. [+36, -0] The absence of a parent's love is huge... Kids who grow up missing that end up with low self esteem and suffer from loneliness... and rarely know how to judge good people for themselves...

10. [+33, -0] The Goo Hara Foundation... I like it. I hope there are many more children saved from foundations like this!

-