Sunmi shuts down rumors of a chest surgery


Article: Sunmi, "I did not get chest surgery... I just gained weight!" rumor clarification

Source: OSEN via Nate

"I didn't get a boob jobbb. I just gained weighttttt DUh"

-

1. [+308, -71] Is it possible to only gain weight in the chest?

2. [+291, -56] People deny it even when they did get it

3. [+206, -46] Ever since last year, there have been more news articles about her weight gain than her songs, and she's been exposing a lot more skin too. She wears t-shirts about feminism and claims to hate the sexualization of women so all of this is ironic.

4. [+31, -10] She's lying, don't believe it. The 50 kg picture is just a picture. I bet you 100% that she still weighs in the 40 kg range and has silicons in.

5. [+22, -5] I don't know why it's a problem whether she got it or not

6. [+18, -3] She seems a bit hypocritical. She quit singing to go to school but came back, claims to hate the sexualization of women but always has half her chest out ?_?

7. [+15, -4] Well, let's say she got it done. Isn't that a private matter? Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean she has to reveal it.

8. [+15, -3] So what if she got it done? It's not a big deal.

9. [+13, -2] ㅡㅡ Wow, shameless of her to lie. I can tell she got it done because I did too ㅡㅡ

10. [+11, -0] Well, she's really lucky if she somehow managed to only gain weight in the chest...... pfft

11. [+11, -0] You guys do realize that chests can be made more glamorous with push up bras, right? ^^

12. [+9, -0] Then can you share tips on how to gain weight only in the chest?

-