Moon Hee Jun recognizes daughter Jamjam's growing fame


Article: Moon Hee Jun, "I like being known as my daughter Jamjam's dad but please call me by my name too"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+383, -10] He's always changing what he wants so I don't even know which order to follow anymore...

2. [+336, -9] For a guy who doesn't want people talking about his family, he's on a family variety show, so...

3. [+268, -8] It's because he's now known as Jamjam's dad that people are warming up to him again. He used to be really disliked, remember?? Just be good to Jamjam and your wife.

4. [+21, -1] He sure wants a lot..

5. [+20, -2] Ugh, he's always telling us to do this, do that.. why does he always have a problem with something with his viewers..

6. [+17, -1] Sigh, I can see why he's so hated now

7. [+7, -1] Didn't you tell us to stop taking an interest in your family... why are you changing your mind so much

8. [+6, -3] Yeah, sure...

9. [+5, -1] Ugh!!!

10. [+3, -0] Sigh, with him flip flopping all the time, which side does he expect us to follow?

-