Luna catches some flak for the cosmetics she's selling on Instagram


Article: Luna shows dignified attitude despite controversy over selling cosmetics on SNS... "watch out for colds"

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+712, -14] I saw what she was selling and it was basically a complete rip off of the Armani cushion design, and it's not cheap either ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's so shameless, how did she become like this? Did she not save any money from her time with f(x)? People on SNS seem obsessed with making money nowadays.

2. [+627, -14] She's been selling things with greed these days ㅋㅋ her cushion compact is expensive with so many reviews saying it's not effective but she keeps talking about how it's so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet you that she's going to start selling diet products soon too

3. [+515, -12] Why does this happen to all the kids who leave SM to run their own businesses? I guess there's a reason SM doesn't hold them back from leaving.

4. [+54, -2] She's a good singer, positive, hard working, and kind, which is what made me like her, so never di I think that she'd end up using her fans to sell products to... Giving vocal lessons in Hongdae is a great idea because she has the talent for it but promoting and selling products like cushions and creams? I thought she fell for a pyramid scheme at first...

5. [+36, -0] I always thought she was smarter than this but I think she's completely lost her mind

6. [+35, -0] I liked her as an idol vocalist but I'm becoming more and more disappointed in her. I was disappointed with all four of her musicals and now I'm disappointed with the cosmetics that she's been selling. I guess my initial assumptions of her have been wrong all along.

7. [+30, -0] Honestly, I don't think she'd be that popular even if she went back to her singing career so all she has left is using her fame to sell things as a business before she gets completely forgotten

8. [+28, -0] I'm sure she made decent money back then but obviously, there's lifestyle creep and she doesn't make as much as she used to now so

9. [+23, -0] I'd hate this if I were a Luna fan ㅜㅜ she's a singer who's known for her talent and yet all she's doing is selling make up on Instagram?

10. [+20, -0] The cushion she's selling is completely ripped off of Armani. As a singer, she should be more sensitive to copyright issues... where're her morals?

11. [+17, -0] She's become another one of those people who sell things on Instagram now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-