Goo Hye Sun shares an SNS update from her hospital bed


Article: Goo Hye Sun's first update since halting her reveals about Ahn Jae Hyun

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+2,491, -213] She must really be desperate for some attention;

2. [+2,088, -193] Hye Sun-ah, wake up to reality...

3. [+2,041, -250] I take care of a cat myself, and I know that you're free to post on SNS whatever that you want... but she recently posted a picture of her pet dog that passed away, with a hand on a jar of his ashes... If my own pet had passed, I don't think I'd be in the frame of mind to be able to do something like that... I just don't get it. Is it so important for you to tell the public how sad you feel? How can you even think of how sad others think you are feeling amidst your own sadness? Posting pictures like this with an IV drip in her hand is only going to cause negative feedback.

4. [+192, -4] I remember reading a comment saying Goo Hye Sun is only quiet right now because she's preparing to post a picture of herself in a hospital with an IV drip soon and they were right. So daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+175, -3] Promoting her book until the end ㅋㅋㅋ amazing. People who defend her are always like "you try being betrayed, you'll go crazy too" but I have been betrayed and I never even thought to do half the things she's doing. She's even promoting her book in the midst of it all ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+174, -4] I've only seen one page of her book and I can already tell what it's about. A few emotional lines of text on one page and a picture of an animal on the next page, on repeat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+155, -3] Avoid attention wh*res at all costs, as lovers, as friends, as partners

8. [+125, -4] "I was hospitalized in the summer and have still not been discharged" you can tell just by the way she types that she loves exaggerating. She's trying to make it sound like she's been hospitalized for an entire season but it's just been two weeks.

9. [+121, -3] She loves feeling sorry for herself.....

10. [+110, -3] The more she acts like this, the more I'm skeptical of her true motives... There's a reason she's always been infamous for being an attention wh*re...

-


Source: Naver

1. [+2,766, -199] I'm someone who chose to watch from the sidelines without casting any hate but this totally makes me think she has a mental illness... how is she not able to quit SNS still? Tsk tsk, she keeps posting and deleting posts, what is she doing?

2. [+1,625, -119] Her writing is exactly like what a middle schooler going through puberty would write;;

3. [+1,117, -141] Amazing! She really can't quit SNS.. she still wants attention?

4. [+866, -85] I've completely given up on her

5. [+541, -28] She gives me goosebumps... she can't be normal... Ahn Jae Hyun must've ran away to survive.

6. [+349, -19] I'm starting to think her talk about Ahn Jae Hyun cheating on her all came from her own delusions... it's evident that she's not well in the head.

7. [+296, -18] She got her pride hurt by the divorce so she tried to exile her husband's career from society, all the while she's promoting her book too... an amazing mentality.

8. [+281, -26] As expected, she's cosplaying as a hospital patient... what an evil b*tch trying to get out of her situation by playing to the emotions of people and acting so sorry for herself.

-