U-Kwon hopes to marry his girlfriend of 8 years


Article: 'Video Star' Block B U-Kwon, "I dated my girlfriend Jun Sun Hye for 8 years and I want to marry her" surprise confession

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+403, -7] Jun Sun Hye... I went to the same high school as her... and she bullied a lot of kids then ^^

2. [+298, -5] Just do it already and do it quietly, don't deceive your fans

3. [+221, -2] Go serve in the army

4. [+35, -0] The fact that he went public with his relationship without even telling his members first shows his true colors ^^

5. [+31, -0] What a mess ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+30, -1] I only know Zico and Park Kyung from Block B, first time seeing this guy;

7. [+27, -1] Having a public relationship is up to him but he's still an idol with fans, it doesn't feel like good manners for him to be talking all lovey dovey about her when they haven't even gotten married yet.

8. [+23, -0] Don't know either of them;;

9. [+15, -2] Terrifying. How can he be like this still? I remember he was at his fan signings saying he loved his girlfriend the most and totally made it obvious to his fans then.

10. [+6, -0] I'm a fan who left the fandom... but I really think the fans who are still left have amazing mentalities to put up with this.

-