Momoland's Yeonwoo reveals she was called a "goddess" in school





Article: Momoland Yeonwoo, "I was called a goddess in school... I don't particularly take care of my looks"

Source: M+ News via Nate

1. [+774, -58] Leeteuk: Yeonwoo-ya

2. [+598, -38] She looks like a Fennec Fox??

3. [+564, -50] Yeonwoo-ya..

4. [+73, -14] She got plastic surgery and she has the audacity to claim she doesn't take care of her looks ^^;;; I know I'll be downvoted bu tit's the truth...

5. [+40, -3] She talks like she was born beautiful when you can tell she got her inner eye corners cut and double eyelid surgery... You can tell her past eyes were way smaller just by how deeply cut her inner eye corners are. Natural eye corners are a lot more pointy like Nancy's.

6. [+30, -8] That's some strong media play when she's at most Go Jun Hee or KARA Gyuri's level.. Isn't Momoland's center JooE? She's ugly but charming while Yeonwoo's more B or C-tier.

7. [+21, -0] ㅋㅋ I'm seriously curious as to how many more years "Yeonwoo-ya" will be the best reply on her articles

8. [+16, -13] Kind of looks like a prettier Krystal??

9. [+14, -4] She went to an arts high school which is full of pretty kids, I think calling her a goddess is an exaggeration

10. [+6, -0] I knew Yeonwoo-ya would be the best reply ㅋ

-=