Lee Hi reveals she isn't too concerned about YG's situation


Article: Lee Hi, "I'm not very worried about YG's situation... Yang Hyun Suk likes 'No One'"

Source: Asia Today via Nate

1. [+1,269, -30] No, I think you should be worried

2. [+1,043, -27] Even if she is worried, she'd never say it out loud ㅜㅜ

3. [+890, -73] Does she not understand what's going on or is she shielding her company?

4. [+53, -3] Do people get brainwashed in YG?

5. [+52, -4] I'm astonished that she isn't concerned about her company being involved in drug, prost*tution, r*pe, and police bribery investigations as a celebrity who lives off of image

6. [+51, -8] Anyone under YG is one and the same

7. [+40, -3] I refuse to ever listen to or consume any media by YG's artists

8. [+27, -0] She's changed ㅋ I refuse to purchase any song by YG ㅋ the company needs to be disbanded

9. [+23, -1] Why? Did you get a Chanel bag too?

10. [+21, -3] What staff would actually tell a journalist "yes, I hate my company"?

-



Article: Lee Hi, "I matured emotionally over the past three years, my responsibility towards music grew"

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+755, -87] Boycott YG

2. [+332, -21] Please leave YG.....

3. [+398, -93] The entire world is boycotting YG right now. Please do not give any attention towards anything related to YG.

4. [+237, -9] Hi-ya, I hope you leave YG and join an agency that supports you better ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+127, -32] Just another singer laundering the dirty money of a company made through drugs and pr*stitution..

6. [+30, -4] YG out ㅠ

7. [+50, -27] Lee Hi's such a good singer, YG needs to put out more songs for her

8. [+25, -3] Please leave YG... who knows if the money the public spent on you is being used to compromise other young women?

9. [+16, -1] Please leave to another agency once your contract's over. You had the potential to be something great but ended up in YG...

10. [+14, -0] Skipping anything YG. There's nothing but dirty lives on their dirty floor.

-