Hani reflects on the past seven years of her career


Article: EXID Hani leaving agency, "I learned a lot over the 7 years, haven't picked my next path"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+770, -36] You never know what'll happen in life. Junghwa may actually be the next one to blow up like Sunmi did, no matter how unexpected.

2. [+723, -40] She worked hard to keep the group afloat

3. [+416, -16] Be forever grateful to the fan who took that fancam of you. He got you to daebak when your agency couldn't.

4. [+33, -26] Her letter is so cringe... "a world that we created together"... augh

5. [+25, -4] I think Solji will be the only one to survive the disbandment..

6. [+25, -6] I remember her being studious, she could probably go back to school after this

7. [+18, -0] I think she did all she could for the past seven years. She pulled the group up from dust with that one fancam alone and continued to get their name out there on variety shows.

8. [+16, -4] She worked hard and suffered a lot of hate comments. I wish a better future for her.

9. [+14, -0] Such a great team but the conditions for their renewal just don't align ㅠ

10. [+13, -2] She just seems like an emotionally abundant person to me

11. [+12, -2] Didn't she say she didn't want to continue being a celebrity before?

12. [+12, -4] She's not going to go into acting, is she...?

13. [+9, -2] She can dance and sing so I think she could go solo if she got a good song

14. [+8, -0] But... going solo's a bit much for her, isn't it? And she doesn't match acting... and she's pretty weak for variety alone...

-