Russian model Angelina Danilova impresses with her beauty



Article: 'Happy Together 4' Angelina "Koreans look at my face and say 'daebak pretty'"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+631, -15] She's the type of western beauty that Koreans like

2. [+463, -12] Really pretty

3. [+409, -17] She's like an elf. I'm a woman but I fall for her every time I see her ㅜㅜ too pretty

4. [+28, -1] I'll admit she's super pretty, super damn pretty. She's what I'd call a Russian beauty. Top of the top.

5. [+27, -1] Gorgeous...

6. [+19, -1] Ever since I saw her on 'Daehan Foreigner', I realized she's a daebak goddess no matter what concept you put on her... and she seems super nice too. I wish her luck~

7. [+14, -6] It's obvious that her looks are totally western but it's odd that I also see a bit of Eastern beauty in her too. I'm curious why she hasn't tried Hollywood. I find her so pretty after Olivia Hussey. Maybe she's bad at English?

8. [+14, -2] She's honestly damn pretty

9. [+12, -1] I'm in awe every time I see her because she's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+10, -2] You can never get a face like this no matter how much plastic surgery you get. She reminds me of Tinkerbell~

-