Luna and Krystal share their facetime screenshot


Article: f(x) Luna's facetime with Krystal 'friendship'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+408, -17] SMN-ah, please give us an f(x) comeback... I'm going to faint from waiting for so long ㅠㅠ

2. [+353, -16] I want to listen to a new f(x) song this summer ㅠㅠ

3. [+263, -9] Please stop with this hopeful torture ㅜㅜ I'm tired of even waiting for a comeback... At least be honest and admit if it's a disbandment but they always deny that too.

4. [+13, -0] It is weird that SM isn't giving them a comeback considering how long their hiatus has been... it's not like they're a group that doesn't bring in money either

5. [+11, -1] f(x) was the only group that I liked out of SM. I was really into 2NE1 andf (x) back then. Please give us a comeback..

6. [+11, -1] They're all really close except for Sulli

7. [+9, -1] Not a fan or an anti but I want an f(x) album ㅡㅡ

8. [+8, -0] Can we please give them a comeback... I feel bad for all the hard work Luna puts in to get hate, and Amber too...

9. [+7, -0] Technically CSJH never disbanded either

10. [+6, -0] Let's be honest, SM treats Sulli like a princess ㅡㅡ how is it that SM hasn't put out one f(x) song since Sulli left? it's annoying. It's not like Sulli did anything for the group other than her face...

-