Lee Yong Jin questions Sandara Park's merits as an MC


Article: 'Video Star' Lee Yong Jin -> targets Sandara Park, "You got your MC position by YG's power"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+1,239, -54] But he's right ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's not a good speaker, she's not funny, she's not talented. Her voice is always nasally like she breathed in halium gas. How many MC positions has she landed already off of YG's back?

2. [+1,122, -39] YG's power... Lee Yong Jin is 200% right

3. [+1,038, -34] I like that Lee Yong Jin isn't scared of others and speaks honestly ㅋㅋ

4. [+63, -5] Sandara is the icon of no talent, taking after FinKL's Lee Jin and HOT's Lee Jaewon

5. [+58, -5] Lee Yong Jin attacking with the facts 👍

6. [+58, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Yong Jin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  he's right though. They were discussing MCing experience and the right to be one and she randomly offers up her aegyo, what? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I get that it's a variety show but I wish she'd be more serious about topics like this.

7. [+44, -10] I like her but I really don't understand how she's a celebrity at all...

8. [+41, -5] Honestly, does she even deserve to be sitting there? She totally ruined 'Sugarman' for me too. Lee Yong Jin is right.

9. [+26, -6] Come on, guys, at least Sandara is the only one without a scandal in YG

10. [+25, -4] Attack of the facts ㅋㅋㅋ I'm sure she felt the jab on this one

-