Rapper Kid Milli gifts fried chicken to a hater



Article: Kid Milli sends a fried chicken gift coupon to hate commenter

Source: SBS via Nate

1. [+526, -2] He's telling the hater to 'dak' up (dak = shut or chicken)

2. [+381, -3] I'm sure the hater will enjoy that fried chicken

3. [+329, -7] I hope the hater enjoys his chicken and at least feels some embarrassment

4. [+19, -0] The pathetic ba$tard is probably enjoying the chicken too

5. [+18, -3] Kid Milli is an insecure fool who took it out on Vinxen, it's hilarious to me that he thinks he can be a judge on 'High School Rapper' just because he was on 'SMTM' for a bit ㅋㅋㅋ .... so can I have some fried chicken too

6. [+17, -1] I bet you people are going to spam him just to get some fried chicken now

7. [+14, -3] Why would he share that on his stories

8. [+11, -0] The hater's just going to come back for more if you gift him, don't do it anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+9, -0] What if he gets more haters now because they want fried chicken... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+5, -0] I'm going to quit my part time job today and be a full time hater ㅎㅎㅎ gotta score that 1 chicken 1 day~~

-