Hyuna is all legs in her latest photo update


Article: Hyuna's 43 kg stick skinny legs

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+510, -29] She's way too thin here, she looks anorexic ㅡㅡ

2. [+415, -46] I'm a woman too but I don't feel jealous of stick skinny bodies like this. I think women who look thin but healthy are way prettier...

3. [+289, -23] Really bad

4. [+17, -0] Not an ounce of sexiness

5. [+14, -3] When I see skinny girls like her, I wonder if they'd break if someone hit them or if they even get their period on time

6. [+13, -0] That's not skinny, that's sickly...

7. [+11, -1] When I was 42-43kg at 158 cm, people always told me to gain weight or asked where my butt was or if I fit into children's clothes.. I wonder how skinny Hyuna, Jimin, and Dara are in real life...

8. [+10, -2] All bones ㅜ

9. [+9, -1] Skinny kids think that being skinny is something to be proud of. Some of them act like they're all stressed about it but they're always the ones comparing themselves to others to try and emphasize how much skinnier they are. They always post pictures like this or post their weight with the caption "need to gain weight!" ㅋㅋㅋ Not sure why they're like that.

10. [+8, -0] Her ankles look like that of a famished child's ㅜㅜ

-