Whasa to release a solo album next month


Article: [Exclusive] Mamamoo Whasa to release first solo since debut... album in February

Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate

1. [+246, -49] She's probably going to act all super seductive again..

2. [+196, -24] I like Whasa but when she wears revealing clothes... Her fans are always defending her talking about how it's normal in America but this is Korea and we have a completely different culture where excessive skin exposure hurts your image... I'd understand if she dressed that way at her concert but it makes me sad to see her get all this hate when she's such a talented kid...

3. [+194, -35] I don't care, but please don't terrorize my eyeballs by shoving your butt in our faces

4. [+14, -3] Enough with the critical hits... f*ck

5. [+13, -2] I don't get why she wants to act sexy all the time. It's always just an act, she has no feminine charm at all. Even Momoland's JooE is way more charming than her.

6. [+12, -3] She really doesn't know her limits

7. [+12, -2] Seriously ㅋㅋㅋ she's worse than CL ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+11, -4] I've never wanted to throw up over a female singer more than her..

9. [+10, -3] She's only a goddess to her piggy fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10, -2] Stop..

11. [+9, -2] Enough's enough~~ she's really milking her gopchang fame~~

12. [+8, -1] If she's going to show skin all the time, at least work out...

-