Psy spotted on the move recruiting trainees... for his own idol group?


Article: [Exclusive] Psy recruiting a slew of new trainees... is he producing his own idol group?

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+157, -3] Psy seems to slowly be switching paths to producing. He's already built up his own career and shook the world with 'Gangnam Style'.. he'll already be remembered in history. His summer concerts alone bring in enough income where he doesn't have to release any more albums.. he has nothing to lose!

2. [+123, -8] I feel like Momoland's JooE would be perfect for this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+103, -7] If it's another idol group, I'm not looking forward to it..

4. [+9, -0] If it's a Psy style idol group, very 4-dimensional? ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+5, -2] Is he trying to go up against YG SM JYP

6. [+4, -0] He has great songwriting and producing skills. Lee Seung Gi debuted with Psy's song. There are a lot of songs you'd be surprised were actually produced by him.

7. [+4, -0] I'm actually curious, I feel like his idols will be different

8. [+4, -3] He's quite conservative in nature, I wonder who he'll pick

9. [+2, -0] He has such a strong identity, I can't wait to see what an idol group will be like. I just know that it won't be another group that looks like they were punched out of the same factory.

10. [+2, -0] I have a feeling he'll get really creative I support him!

-