N. Flying fans boycott Kwon Kwangjin due to a number of controversies


Article: N. Flying's Kwon Kwangjin, dating a fan + accused of sexual harassment "fans are boycotting"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+121, -3] Even a kid like this has fans.. is he amazingly talented or something???

2. [+97, -7] "He told me that I'd be beautiful if I lived in another country", "A fan confessed to feeling depressed after becoming a victim of dating violence and he asked her until when she was going to be like that", "At his fan signing, he put me on his lap and blocked me from getting up and asked me to date him", "He said some b*tches were just meant to wh*re themselves out", this guy is total trash

3. [+71, -0] Wait, but he's an idol...????? He looks like a trot singer in his forties....

4. [+16, -1] He even said that he never had to play the bass, just flicked the strings a few times and acted like he was

5. [+13, -0] Agh my eyes!

6. [+7, -0] I always thought he looked weird and acted up all the time on their debut reality, and here we go

7. [+5, -0] Wow that statement about the.. wh*res... how can you even say that;;;;;

8. [+4, -0] I don't even know who he is but his face is definitely not handsome... is he supposed to be the talent of the group?

9. [+1, -0] Don't block the future of the other members and just leave the group

-