Twice performs sexy dances on 'Idol Room'


Article: 'Idol Room' Twice tries a 'sexy concept' for the first time since debut... provocative dancing

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+202, -43] I am absolutely opposed to Twice doing sexy concepts

2. [+180, -36] Absolutely not

3. [+161, -38] Not yet

4. [+39, -23] Maybe possible for Momo and Jihyo

5. [+36, -29] I don't even ask for sexy, I just want improved singing skills

6. [+33, -15] I find Momo and Sana the prettiest

7. [+30, -17] Twice's male fans are going to get mad if they do, it's too early yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+24, -5] They were trying to be funny ㅋㅋㅋ they were sexy dances but comic versions ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+10, -4] They need to practice their singing more. They lack so much in the singing department compared to other groups.

10. [+5, -0] I'd prefer a girl crush concept  ㅜㅜ like Soshi's 'Girl's Generation' or 'I Got a Boy'...

-