All of Thailand's soccer boys and coach saved from cave



Article: Thailand's 'cave drama' comes to an end... coach stayed until the end

Source: Newsis via Nate

1. [+429, -1] Hoping that everyone gets out safely down to the last person...

2. [+387, -11] Wow.. now they can get ready for their vacation to see the world cup finals. I'm so happy for them.

3. [+381, -4] Deep condolences to the diver who sacrificed his life. I'm also thankful for the coach who kept all his students alive.

4. [+22, -0] The coach is the true image of a leader, unlike the Sewol Ferry captain who left everyone to die just so he could live..

5. [+19, -1] Sewol Ferry captain, are you reading this? I hope you'll drown in hell

6. [+18, -1] Wow, they were promised tickets to the world cup finals too! I hope that they all get saved and can create new unforgettable memories together.

7. [+18, -4] How happy we would've been if our Sewol Ferry kids were saved like this? So glad everyone is safe~

8. [+17, -0] I bet Thailand will make a movie out of this

9. [+15, -0] So glad the coach wasn't someone like the Sewol Ferry captain who left in his underwear to survive all on his own~~ Grateful that all of the children are alive~~

10. [+15, -1] Traumas like this that happen in childhood last a lifetime... I hope that this is remembered as a memory and not a traumatic event for both the children and their coach. The whole world was watching over them and I hope they recognize that as difficult as their time in there was, they were also just as amazing for overcoming it...

11. [+11, -0] Their young coach is so cool ㅎㅎㅎ makes me choke up ^^ wishing a safe escape for the rest~~~

12. [+11, -0] Sigh, this whole thing made my chest squeeze up

-


Article: Thai navy seals, "All 13 of cave boys and coach were saved"

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+264, -9] So glad

2. [+126, -4] I'm so glad! Great job to all of the rescue efforts~

3. [+21, -3] Who knows if we'll be watching them play at the world cup in 10 years... I hope that they grow to be great athletes and pay back the rescue efforts with their passion for soccer.

4. [+11, -3] Wow, I'm so glad ㅜㅜ

5. [+10, -2] Amazing of Thailand, what a great country

6. [+10, -1] Amazing!!! Thailand!!! What a more advanced country than Korea!!! I'm so glad all of them are back with their families! And how scared that young coach must've been... so amazing that he withstood it all for the kids! Good job!

7. [+9, -1] I'm glad.. I'm so glad ㅠㅠ please take care of your health and go see the world cup finals!!!

8. [+8, -1] So glad... and so upsetting for the diver who passed away..

9. [+6, -1] May the volunteer diver rest in peace

10. [+6, -2] Hooray Thailand

11. [+6, -1] This is what I call a miracle ㅠ

12. [+5, -1] Such a great job, such awesome handling of a crisis

-