Fans celebrate Kim Woo Bin's birthday


Article: Kim Woo Bin reps, "Kim Woo Bin said he would 'return like nothing happened' at birthday messages"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+638, -8] Please come back healthy like nothing happened. I genuinely support you from the bottom of my heart. Happy birthday.

2. [+541, -6] Please get better soon, I miss seeing Kim Woo Bin-ssi in dramas and movies. Happy birthday.

3. [+527, -10] You'll get better no matter what

4. [+30, -0] I want to see you in a new drama soon, find strength

5. [+24, -0] Promise you'll come back with a bright smile like nothing ever happened~

6. [+22, -0] If his agency was a bad one, they would already be putting out news and pictures of him getting treatments at the hospital and random updates about his condition... How they're handling this shows that they're a great agency. I hope he fights this with strength.

7. [+15, -0] I miss him, can't believe it's already been 2 years... ㅜㅠ

8. [+13, -0] We're always so busy trying to find ways to make more and more money... but then I realize that none of that matters in the face of one word, 'sick'. I wish him a full recovery.

9. [+9, -0] My heart dropped when I saw his name at #1 on the search rankings ㅜㅜ get better soon

10. [+8, -0] You're doing well, right? Please don't rush anything. Focus on getting your health back and keep a comfortable heart.

-