Amber opens up about her body insecurities as a woman


Article: Amber, "I used to feel embarrassed of my body as a woman... I will become stronger"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+2,212, -85] I respect you and I support you! I don't want you to live like a woman or like a man but like yourself.

2. [+1,907, -70] I just want everyone to live as the person they want to be

3. [+1,555, -70] You're amazing, Amber

4. [+42, -4] Amber has always stuck to her own style. Who cares what someone's sexual preference is, all that matters is that they're living a satisfying life in the manner that they want.

5. [+23, -3] Don't pay any attention to what anyone says. Don't let them hurt you. I support you.

6. [+20, -4] A round of applause to healthy thinking ^^

7. [+14, -0] I used to know someone who I thought identified as a male but she actually recently got married and had a baby and everything. She's enjoying her life. It doesn't matter what anyone says or thinks about you. It's your own life and you should take care of yourself!

8. [+12, -4] Honestly there are so many stick skinny men out there... not sure why people are criticizing Amber's body at all

-


Source: Naver

1. [+822, -16] I like Amber because she's so unique~!! It's upsetting that f(x) hasn't been promoting as much lately!!

2. [+283, -7] There's so much to learn from Amber! She has an amazing mindset and seems to be a positive influence on the people around her. I've learned to love myself through her! Always supporting you~

3. [+200, -10] I find this more commendable than others who try so hard to look weak and frail, like they're always having mental breakdowns. I support her.

4. [+117, -3] Amazing.. amazing mentality, and beautiful...

5. [+95, -10] As a woman, I prefer to be called 'amazing' than 'pretty'.. you're amazing.

6. [+21, -0] No reason to force being feminine just because you're a woman. Just live a life that satisfies you. Amber fighting.

7. [+15, -6] So is she over with SM now or?

8. [+7, -1] Is being androgynous such a bad thing? Her personality is so likable and I actually found her personality more feminine than anything.

9. [+6, -0] I think being androgynous is a type of charm in itself. And there's no law saying women must be frail and weak... Some find strong women charming too.

10. [+6, -0] But why is SM not supporting her more? Her last solo won #1 on digital charts and music shows and she did so well on varieties too. She would've been more popular than Henry if SM pushed her then.

-