JooE is always her spunky self on stage


Article: Momoland JooE 'exciting photo time'

Source: MK Sports via Nate

1. [+642, -133] Ryu Jun Yeol + Shin Bong Sun

2. [+594, -229] She's gotta act like this to survive since her face won't cut it

3. [+574, -227] Sigh... she's seriously so ugly. She's supposed to be a celebrity, not a gagwoman who relies on her face to make people laugh..

4. [+44, -24] That is one hell of a face

5. [+42, -12] When I watch her fancams, I remember during her debut days, she looked so fun and excited, but now with all the criticisms about her face, she looks really intimidated and down... There's a feeling like she's trying hard to act over the top to make up for her lack of self esteem...

6. [+36, -30] I think she's damn charming. Cute and fresh.

7. [+36, -28] She's charming... didn't like her at first but I keep wanting to see her.

8. [+31, -16] She's ugly but I like that she's a hard worker. She's the one who made Momoland popular... and honestly I can't even tell that she's ugly anymore because she's styled so heavily + strong lighting + camera tricks...

9. [+31, -19] Cute ㅎㅎㅎ ^^

10. [+30, -26] She looks like a gorilla, how did she debut with that face?

11. [+22, -14] I find her cute ㅋ more charming than all the same faces out there

12. [+22, -18] I don't know... she has a face that makes me change the channel

-