Moon Gabi reveals she hates 'innocent make up' styles



Article: 'Get It Beauty' Moon Gabi "I hate innocent make up so much, I've never tried it"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+883, -67] Well I hate your current make up

2. [+786, -39] I don't think you could pull it off anyway...

3. [+575, -33] Ah, okay...

4. [+62, -0] There's not much that goes in innocent make up, it's more reliant on having a pretty face to begin with ㅋㅋㅋㅋ... so yeah, I can see why it'd be hard for her to pull off

5. [+58, -4] I don't think it'd match her anyway. It's all about looking like you're barely wearing make up so you need a pretty face like Seo Hyun Jin...

6. [+56, -1] Her facial features wouldn't match it. I'm sure she hates the style because it doesn't match her ㅋ

7. [+42, -0] Her face is far from innocent looking, is it not

8. [+40, -5] She's your typical ugly woman with a strong sense of pride. They'll do their best to cover their ugly face and instead emphasize on one or two areas of their body and then force other people into believing that they're super charming.

9. [+40, -3] Nothing wrong with hating that style of make up. You need pretty facial features for it anyway. Maybe she likes thick make up to make up for the features that she doesn't like.

10. [+32, -0] Make up like hers is charming but in order to pull off innocent make up, you need a base of pretty facial features and clean, white skin ㅋ

11. [+30, -0] I don't think she hates it, just that she can't pull it off. She's always going on about how dark she is, why would she do innocent make up.

12. [+27, -0] I don't think you could put anything on that face; she's a horseface more than a horse

-