Hollywood: Mizuhara Kiko


Article: Mizuhara Kiko "Women are not sex tools" joins in #metoo movement

Source: Newsen via Nate

"In my early twenties, I had a CF filming that I was required to be topless for. At the time, a lot of men, about 20 men in higher up positions, came to the studio, despite me telling the that I didn't want people watching my topless shoot. They rejected me saying that they had to check the pictures. I unfortunately was forced to complete the filming while showing my topless body to everyone."

1. [+1,465, -147] But you called GD's penis small..

2. [+729, -75] That must've felt really embarrassing. They totally didn't care about "checking the pictures"... they were just perverted ajusshis who would do anything to see a woman's naked body.

3. [+474, -285] Can people stop calling her a right-wing, she's actually pro-Korea...

4. [+29, -5] Ugh I hate old farts, why did they think they had any business being there? Just to see her topless?

5. [+16, -1] But what about what you said about GD's pen...i...

6. [+13, -5] You verbally harassed GD so shut up

7. [+12, -3] I think it's amazing that she's raising her voice in a country like Japan known for bad women's rights

8. [+10, -2] Didn't you sexually harass GD though?

9. [+10, -1] And yet she's the one who went around telling everyone that GD's small ㅠㅠ

10. [+10, -3] You sexually harassed someone too... why is she acting like the victim when she's a perpetrator too?

-

Source Naver

1. [+360, -1] Ugh why would it ever be necessary to have 20 old men come watch a model's topless shoot?

2. [+192, -6] As many issues as Korea has with women's rights, Japan is just as bad. I hope for change!!

3. [+137, -45] Didn't she gossip about how GD's bad in bed? ㅋㅋ

4. [+97, -11] Japan is so backwards with women's rights that I don't think #metoo will take off over there

5. [+5, -0] Compared to Korea, Japan's women's rights is basically rock bottom, basement level...

-