Hollywood: Daniel Radcliffe



Article: [Hollywoodpop] Harry Potter smoking... recent picturse of Daniel Radcliffe spotted

Source: Herald pop via Nate

1. [+267, -2] We're witnessing the bizarre phenomenon of Harry Potter turning into Hagrid

2. [+220, -8] Foreigners really do age for the worse ㅠ ㅠ

3. [+131, -2] I like the new spin off series but I wish they'd keep continuing the Harry Potter series

4. [+8, -0] Does he never grow??

5. [+5, -0] He's one of those actors who cleans up once they get cast for a new movie

6. [+4, -0] I doubt I'd be able to recognize him if I saw him around the streets in Korea...

7. [+4, -0] Those crap proportions

8. [+3, -1] I don't have a problem with him smoking since he's an adult and all but... like the best reply said, he did age for the worse

9. [+3, -1] Westerners look good up to their teen years... and then once they let go, they age hard

-