Soyu reveals her drastic method for losing 8 kg in a month


Article: 'Beauty View' Soyu, "I lost 8 kg in a month eating 4 quail eggs + half a cup of milk for a month"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+1,056, -31] The rest of us could never pull this off with normal day jobs so please don't attempt it ㅎㅎ

2. [+807, -21] I'm really curious.. doesn't eating like this mess with your immune system? Whenever I starve or skip meals, I get colds very easily ㅠㅠ

3. [+735, -26] Managing to lose weight is amazing but I'm more amazed at how she's been able to keep it off

4. [+64, -2] ?? And yet she does green tea garcinia CFs claiming that she eats everything she wants as long as she takes those pills...?

5. [+43, -0] That's way too extreme... wouldn't hurt to add some veggies and fruits too, they're already low calorie...

6. [+38, -0] Working in the celebrity industry is probably the easiest way to lose weight... you're constantly surrounded by pretty girls with hot bodies so you'll always be inspired to lose weight at least in an effort to keep up..

7. [+35, -2] If I tried that, I'd suffer major hair loss and skin break outs

8. [+27, -2] I have a hard time believing her unless she spent that entire month at home. You'd never be able to lead a normal life outside the house if you ate like that for even a week ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+20, -1] Sometimes I don't even want to eat but my stomach gurgles and I get so self conscious about it at my quiet office so I couldn't starve even if I wanted to ㅠㅠ

10. [+16, -1] Hypocritical for her to be in diet pill CFs when she's actually just starving herself like this ㅡㅡ

-