Dara reveals that her goal weight is 42 kg



Article: Sandara Park, "My goal weight is 42 kg, stressed because I don't gain weight"

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+3,774, -75] I wish I had that kind of stress for once in my life

2. [+2,486, -163] People who gain weight easily will probably not realize the stress that people who don't gain weight easily have ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+1,782, -83] Having to gain weight is a stress in itself, gaining too much weight isn't the only side that gets stress

4. [+1,007, -95] It's probably because she still has dieting habits left from when she was an idol ㅜㅜ

5. [+393, -33] But I've noticed that when skinny people say they want to gain weight, they don't really eat all that much... like when we're on vacation, they'll skip breakfast to sleep in more... while the ones who gain weight easily will crawl to the breakfast buffet if they have to. ㅋㅋ

6. [+286, -10] Being thin but having a face full of cheek fat is truly a blessing

7. [+268, -3] I wish I knew what it felt like to pick at my food and not eat much...

8. [+254, -16] If you look at the eating habits of skinny people, they really don't eat that much

-