Gong Yoo and Jung Yoomi reps deny wedding rumors


Article: Gong Yoo and Jung Yoomi reps, "The wedding rumors are unfounded" (Official)

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+408, -26] I read rumors that they're actually a longterm couple who've dated and broken up multiple times already...

2. [+393, -15] Normally wedding rumors lead to 70% of the two actually getting married ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+192, -14] Eh? I thought it was the Jung Yoomi from Youn's Kitchen

4. [+62, -22] They match really well though. He's my fave, fave male celebrity and I'd congratulate him if it was Jung Yoomi he ended up marrying ㅠㅠ do it do it!!

5. [+56, -10] They match well ㅠㅠㅠ better than Kim Go Eun actually

6. [+53, -4] Sounds like they're at least dating

7. [+42, -5] Im Soo Jung and now Jung Yoomi, guess he's into the really thin types

8. [+31, -11] I approve of this wedding

9. [+26, -6] Eh... dating's okay but I don't really see them getting married. It'd be difficult on Jung Yoomi because Gong Yoo has never been the super caring type and he's highly emotional so quite sensitive as well...

10. [+26, -3] But if the rumors were true and they reserved hotels together and everything, no way that Dispatch would've lost out on this... why would they put out GD and Lee Jooyeon if they had something even bigger like this? They do match well, though.

11. [+23, -3] If they are dating, I approve of this marriage ㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+21, -3] I remember he had dating rumors with Im Soo Jung too... ㅋ I guess he has a type?

13. [+21, -3] Lucky her... dating rumors with Gong Yoo, Kang Dong Won...

-