SM Station releases 'Dear My Family'



Article: "Dear My Family" the last SM Station song of 2017 in remembrance of Jonghyun

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,932, -20] More than anyone, it must feel so bleak for Jonghyun's family. From experience, you normally don't cry on the day of the funeral because you spent all your tears crying the first few days... there's no more tears left and your body is too exhausted to do much more ㅠ.ㅠ it's only after the funeral when you return to an empty house that the pain begins...

2. [+1,847, -40] Hoping that he's resting peacefully in heaven

3. [+1,660, -21] Farewell, Jonghyun-ah. Thank you. I won't forget you. You worked hard, I love you.

4. [+1,509, -22] Please be happy where you are..

5. [+1,375, -22] I still can't believe it..

6. [+187, -4] OUr beautiful person. I miss you so much more on this day. SM, please care for our kids, and please help the albums and music videos that our Jonghyun had been preparing be released one day.

7. [+155, -1] Hope you're happy where you are, Jonghyun-ah. Rest peacefully.

8. [+148, -1] I just want you to be happy, Jonghyun-ah. I'll never forget you.

9. [+127, -7] A song that makes you realize there are so many great voices in SM

10. [+119, -0] An artist with so much talent ㅠㅠㅠㅠ hope all his friends and family find strength

-