EXO to postpone their new album release



Article: EXO postpones new album release from 21st -> 26th... mourning Jonghyun

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+8,288, -125] EXO must be having a hard time right now too... Jonghyun was Chen's vocal teacher and he even wrote EXO's 'Playboy', they all have such deep relationships with him

2. [+5,523, -225] Of course... Jonghyun-ah, you worked so hard, thank you for everything. Thank you for being a singer for us and I hope you don't hurt in heaven and feel happiness.. I'm so sorry, I'll always love you and remember you. I'll always remember the three syllables of your name. You were everything we were proud of.

3. [+4,899, -95] We'll be waiting!

4. [+4,811, -52] It was a good idea to postpone it. I just want to tell everyone to find strength. There's no way to express in words the pain of losing a co-worker, a senior like this. I know it was a tough decision for them to postpone an album they've been preparing months, possibly a year for but it's better for them to take care of their emotions first.

5. [+3,813, -161] Good decision

6. [+1,492, -20] I hope EXO takes care of themselves. We'll be waiting. Thank you for singing for us, EXO.

7. [+1,362, -12] We'll be waiting, take care of yourselves

8. [+1,272, -13] Take as long as you need...

-