Choi Siwon attends drama finale party, first public appearance since scandal



Article: Choi Siwon 'heavy steps'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+8,653, -325] Is it true that he deleted his apology statement?

2. [+8,393, -900] Being rich must be nice. Your dog kills someone and you can still be on TV. I wonder how the victim's family feels seeing his face on their TV?

3. [+8,390, -983] How's that murderer dog doing?

4. [+6,688, -845] Nope, go back, don't come back again

5. [+5,569, -733] Your dog doing okay?

6. [+2,855, -144] All because of him, I feel like I'm committing a crime whenever I take my dog out in public

7. [+2,495, -151] He's such a scary person... I could never live with the guilt of something like that but he seems fine...

8. [+2,361, -86] He deleted his apology ㅋㅋ any ounce of shame has left his body

9. [+1,877, -93] Hul... shameless

10. [+1,524, -133] How's your dog doing? You know you have to put him down, right?

-


Source: Nate

1. [+1,822, -48] Is it true that he deleted his apology and he's joining SuJu for their concert?

2. [+1,814, -49] This is the guy whose dog bit someone to death and then deleted his apology once the media quieted down, right?

3. [+1,484, -44] Is he joking? Doesn't even seem like he's reflecting

4. [+79, -5] He's still running his business with that murderer dog. He must be blinded by his greed. Both him and Onew need to be kicked out of the industry.

5. [+66, -3] Apparently he deleted his apology on Instagram... does he really think people will forget after time passes?

6. [+59, -2] I'm pissed off because of him!! Ever since his scandal, people avoid me on the streets when I take my dog out!! How dare he be so negligent about his own dog's aggressive temper?! Now people are taking it out on others who are raising their dogs fine!!

7. [+56, -1] I understand having to go through with his drama for the sake of his contract but why would he show up at the finale party? No sense of reflection at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+50, -3] I feel like he and Taeyeon would make a great couple ㅎㅎ

9. [+47, -1] I guess when you make too much money, the world seems like there's no consequences for you

10. [+40, -4] And your dog? Is it still alive? A person died, your drama flopped, dog owners everywhere are being treated like criminals, and yet your own pockets are being filled with money still

11. [+34, -0] I still feel people glaring at me even when my dogs are leashed... why should we be affected because of you? You're turning innocent people into criminals

-