Kim Tae Hee and Rain spotted at the airport on their babymoon




Article: 'D line' Kim Tae Hee ♥ Rain spotted on Europe babymoon in a couple look

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+1,981, -258] Not that I'm putting them down but it makes me sad to think that rich people like them can take a break when they get pregnant and go on vacation while my own wife has been working through her entire pregnancy  ㅠ

2. [+1,442, -138] Celebrities shouldn't hate being photographed. Shouldn't be a celebrity if you hate that. You can't only make money off of the good aspects of your career. Your life is consumed for as much as you make.

3. [+919, -97] Ugh people need to mind their own business ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ is she not allowed to go on vacation just because she's pregnant? She should just stay at home? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+64, -8] But a babymoon with your FIL... Kim Tae Hee's so nice for accepting that. Most wives wouldn't put up with it so easily no matter how much Rain wanted to bring his dad along.

5. [+54, -8] I know that Rain went through so much to achieve where he is now and Kim Tae Hee is just the epitome of beauty so I never once felt jealous of their success at all... but when I see kids like Goo Hara... who aren't even talented but hit a daebak amount of money with a pretty looking face and a butt dance be able to afford buildings and go around playing golf and taking horseback riding lessons... it just makes me feel hul and bitter. But as they say, opportunities come to those who are ready for it (and I'm sure looking in the mirror should help me realize my own situation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

6. [+46, -74] Does she have to go on such long airplane trips when she's that far along in her pregnancy?

7. [+41, -20] I saw her in real life and she's super short, probably like 155 cm... but her face is so tiny that her proportions don't look off at all

8. [+30, -7] Why are people calling her short? She's wearing flats and comes slightly up to his shoulders so she's probably around 160 ㅋㅋㅋ so sick of people ragging on her for her height. Try and take her down for her height all you want, she's still married to Rain ㅋㅋ

9. [+25, -2] I'd totally prefer to marry someone closer to my age like Rain than some old rich grandpa

10. [+21, -8] If you ever see those hats in a foreign country, I bet you 100% that they're Korean tourists. Korean tourists are always wearing those hats with the woman in a flowy maxi dress and the man in shorts and a crossbody bag. Basically the millennial Korean tourist uniform.

-