Hani shows off her hard earned abs


Article: EXID's Hani reveals her perfect abs 

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+392, -36] I think she lost too much weight. She was perfect during her 'Up & Down' days... She looked better with some more weight on her thighs. Now she's too thin.

2. [+371, -109] She looks like a man with toned muscles... maybe because she has no hips.

3. [+196, -34] I wonder if her belly button's an outie

4. [+32, -12] I wonder why she doesn't look sexy though

5. [+15, -2] It's not as bad as UEE but her charms definitely do seem to have been lost along with her weight...

6. [+12, -6] Amazing Hani ❤

7. [+11, -1] What happened to the left side of her hips

8. [+10, -4] She has no hips at all....

9. [+8, -4] Looks great

10. [+8, -3] Oooh~ Looks like Hani's been really working out lately

11. [+7, -2] I prefer her with some weight on her hips and thighs. She has no sexual appeal anymore.

12. [+7, -3] I don't like it when women have clear abs like that. I prefer the barely there 11 type abs with more weight on the thighs.

-